General Information for your stay with us.
Please check the 2021 travel regulations for Greece on the link below
Things to know about our beautiful villas:
Office hours 9am - 5pm.
Settle your bills during office hours preferably the day before in case of card issues.
Bank Transfers should be made days before leaving . Cash payments are preferred.
Check in /Check out:
Check in time is after 15.00. If needed, your luggage may be left in reception. Enjoy a drink or snack at the Jetee Bar while your room is being prepared.
Check out time is by 11.00 am. See reception about EXTRA charges for late check outs.
For guests arriving when the offices are closed or unattended
- Information will be left in the reception of the villa reserved
- Candia Reservations
DIRECTIONS will be left in the entrance corridor
- Europa 1 and 2 and Andel Homes Reservations
DIRECTIONS will be left in the Europa Office
- Marise Reservations
DIRECTIONS will be left in the Marise Office
- The room number will be indicated along with directions. The keys will be in the room Check-in can be arranged the next day.
- Any difficulties can be sorted with our night watchman from 11pm, or call the listed mobile number at the reception desks of both Marise and Europa.
- Location maps can be found in receptions to help you find your room (see attachment below).
- Our night watchman, is available for assistance from 11pm- 6am. He is based at the villa Europa office but walks the gardens continually.
- No smoking inside rooms.
- No pets allowed.
- Do not throw anything down the toilet including toilet paper ; the waste bin will be cleaned daily.
- Linen is changed every 4 days ; towels every 2 days.
- If you do not want your room cleaned you may have a -5euro discount at the bar as a reward to help take care of the environment ; see reception for a voucher. *exception are Sundays)
- Use clothes racks to keep your towels dry and reusable.
- Please keep noise down inside buildings as a courtesy to others .
- A night watchman is at your service from 11pm – 6am. He can be found at Europa mostly but tours all villas regularly.
- Breakfast is served at Jetee Bar from 8am - 10am everyday.
- It is inclusive for guests staying in Villa Marise.
- For guests staying at the Villa Europa, Villa Candia or the Andel homes, it is 5 euro/person. You can decide on the buffet when here and pay as you go .
- Pools are only to be used by guests staying in: Marise ,Candia , Europa and Andel Homes
- We prefer to have children use the smaller pool.
- As a courtesy to other guests no topless bathing or nude bathing.
- Children playing in the pool must be supervised by a parent.
- Please keep the noise factor down.
- No balls or blow up toys.
- No jumping and disturbing other guests by the pool. ( if there is a complaint children will be asked to leave the pool for the day )
- No glass of any sort by the pool. Snacks and drinks should be taken on the lawns not by the pools
- Sun beds cannot be reserved; do not leave towels on them.
- The swimming pool next to Europa 1 can be used by children.
- The swimming pool next to Europa 2, is mainly for adults in favor of guests wanting some quiet and relaxing time. This pool will have reserved places for Andel guests.
- Internet is available in all villas and Andel homes. Ask at the reception desk for passwords.
Experience the health and mind benefits that yoga offers, join Anna for free classes in the Europa Gardens. For private excursions arrange your plans with reception.
Take advantage of our free transfer from Hania Airport .
Arrange your own day trips with us at reception.