Latest News and Information
We are here to provide you with an exceptional accommodation experience in these uncertain times with covid-19. We feel it is important to explain to our guests the actions we are taking to keep our facilities clean, safe and healthy. Our teams carefully follow strict cleaning, sanitization, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitization training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, and staircases.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with good sanitization protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar, buffet).
- Housekeeping – Rooms are aired 1 hour before cleaning. They are vacant for 4 hours before each arrival. Cleaners will not clean the room if the room is occupied by guests.
- Rooms without kitchen sinks have no utensils; only disposable cups and spoons.
- We no longer offer a buffet or self serve breakfast to reduce the use of shared utensils We have reduced by 1/3rd our café’s capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances.
- Entering and leaving our café’s for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at our cafe entrances.
- For our guests’ Room Service, we apply new procedures for ordering, delivering, and collecting trays.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we have taken the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We take measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.